|Color:||Refer To The Model, Customized||Part Name:||Boom/Arm/Bucket Cylinder|
|Main Material:||Q355B（Q690B Optional）||Bucket Capacity(m3):||0.45-2.3cbm|
|Bucket Cylinder:||Included||Stick/Arm Cylinder:||Optional|
ZX470 Long Boom Arm,
SE470 Long Boom Arm,
SY475 Dipper Arm Extension
1. High Quality Material: Excavator boom arm are made of Q355B(Q690B optional), hydraulic pipe use the national standard precision seamless pipe, pin shaft with 40CR, high-pressure hose with 4 layers of steel ring, butter hose is a single layer, the bushing driven into the arm base is a graphite alloy copper sleeve.
2. Configuration: Excavator long reach fronts set, 6 pins, four high-pressure hoses, 3 butter pipes, linkage assembly, bucket cylinder, a bucket, seals.
3. Product advantages:
A. plasma cutting, machine milling edge, robot welding, boring after welding, assembly line production operations, quality guaranteed.
B. ZHONGHE long arm can be customized according to the working conditions, to meet the needs of different users
C. fronts design angle can reach 163 degrees, which larger excavation radius, depth and height.
4. Applicable conditions: subway construction, river dredging, reservoir cleaning, and other engineering.
|Long Reach Fronts for Excavator Accessories|
|High-pressure hose||4||4 layers wire ring||0|
|Lubrication pipe||5||1 layer wire ring||0|
1. Online support within 24 hours.
2. Appointment video technical support.
(Our engineers have focused on excavator boom and attachment over 10 years)
3. Long excavator boom shall be two/three jointed pcs to make it fittable into container to save shipping cost.
1 year for long reach boom, 180 days for cylinder and linkage, 90 days for bucket.
Your project can run smoothly with the right equipment. When choosing your machinery, consider these factors:
1. Working height: Find out the maximum height of the site you are demolishing. This measurement will help you determine if you need high-reaching equipment.
2. Ground conditions: Before you start working, check the ground conditions with an engineer. The ground’s weight capacity and security will impact which equipment is safe to use on-site.
3. Attachments: Research which attachments will work for your project and ensure you have them readily available.
4. Size: Always make sure you can safely use the attachment within a safe working distance. If you have to extend a crane or excavator’s arm fully, you might need to get a larger version.
When you pay attention to those aspects, you can narrow your search for the right tool.
|1. Send us your excavator model and working surroundings.|
|2. We will give you quotation with professional advice of long reach arm combination RFY within two working days.|
|3. We will send you sumilation parameters after you confirm the step 2.|
|4. Conduct PIs and sign a contract.|
|5. A video inspection after production before shipping|
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any details, Thank you!
Contact Person: Katherine