Demolition boom and arm for ZX490 excavator 28 meters long
The Ultra High Reach Demolition Boom is a specialized accessory used to lift the demolition tool when demolishing multi-story buildings. The advantage of a wide-area demolition front is its ease of positioning and flexible tool manipulation for safe primary and secondary demolition work.
ZH removal accessories are designed with performance, reliability and low total cost of ownership in mind. Since we fully understand the demanding job requirements, only high-quality steel is used in the manufacturing process. The demountable front design for excavators with operating weights in excess of 40 metric tons (88,000 lbs) will feature a removable modular main boom with quick connect couplings for efficient installation and removal, as well as easy ground handling and transport.
The applications of the High Reach Demolition Boom are:
- Demolishing high-rise buildings and structures.
- Typically attached to a hydraulic breaker, multi-processor, or hydraulic shear.
Distinguished features of ZH High Reach Demolition Boom are:
- Heavy duty construction.
- Design is simulated extensively, ensuring design integrity and detecting potential stress and fatigue points.
- Auxiliary hydraulic lines for attachments.
- Package supply with hydraulic cylinders and safety check valves.
- Modular joint on the main boom for easy transportation.
- All surfaces are shot blasted.
- Uses marine-grade epoxy paint as an undercoat.