Hign reach Demolition boom and arm for CAT349 excavator 28 meters long
ultra-high reach demolition boom is a purpose-built attachment to elevate demolition tools in tearing down multi-story buildings.
The beauty of the high-reach demolition front is its ease of positioning and flexibility in maneuvering tools in carrying out primary and secondary demolition jobs safely.
ZH demolition attachments are engineered with performance, reliability, and a low total cost of ownership in mind.
As we fully understand the harsh working requirement, and therefore only quality steel is used in their fabrication.
Demolition front design for excavator greater than 40 metric tons (88,000lbs) operating weight will have a detachable and modular main boom with a quick coupling joint for efficient mounting and dismantling, as well as ease of ground handling and transportation.
The applications of the High Reach Demolition Boom are:
- Demolishing high-rise buildings and structures.
- Typically attached to a hydraulic breaker, multi-processor, or hydraulic shear.
Distinguished features of ZH High Reach Demolition Boom are:
- Heavy duty construction.
- Design is simulated extensively, ensuring design integrity and detecting potential stress and fatigue points.
- Auxiliary hydraulic lines for attachments.
- Package supply with hydraulic cylinders and safety check valves.
- Modular joint on the main boom for easy transportation.
- All surfaces are shot blasted.
- Uses marine-grade epoxy paint as an undercoat.