|Condition:||New Long Reach Boom & Arm||Warranty:||1 Year|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support||Bucket Capacity:||0.4-0.5CBM|
CAT330 Excavator Long Reach Front,
18M Excavator Boom Arm,
Q355B Long Reach Front
01 Use Q355B material,
02 Adopts precision steel pipeline
03 Adopt alloy copper sleeve big arm base
04 Two layers groove welded to ensure
05 Double quality inspection before leaving
06 The tolerance of position size within 1 mm
07 Angle of boom and arm can reach 163°
1. The plate is wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant square steel with high tensile strength. Each plate is verified by the inspection institution
2. The shaft sleeve on the arm adopts the German standard JSUN super-runin gold shaft sleeve. In the process of movement, each hole of the shaft sleeve of the excavator can automatically oil out, and the lubrication is free of blind area, so that the excavator and the long arm can be more smoothly in the process of work.
3. The excavator lengthened the upper arm pipeline and selected the standard precision phosphating pipe to prevent tubing blockage and other problems.
4, professional welding technology, full weld rules, every weld after weld inspection.
It is mainly suitable for earthwork foundation and deep cutting excavation. It is widely used in river dredging, port construction, subway construction and building foundation excavation, with wide operating range, high efficiency and high safety
1. The plate is made of wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant square steel, and the tensile strength of the plate is high. Each plate has been verified by the inspection agency.
2. The upper shaft sleeve of the arm adopts the German standard JSUN super-grinding alloy shaft sleeve. During the movement of the excavator extension arm, each hole of the shaft sleeve can be automatically oiled, and there is no blind spot for lubrication, which makes the excavator extension arm work more smoothly. .
3. The pipeline on the extension arm of the excavator adopts standard precision phosphating tube to prevent problems such as oil tube blockage.
4. Professional welding technology, full and regular welds, and every weld is tested by weld flaw detection.
|Excavator Ton||Total Length(mm)||(A)Boom(mm)||(B)Arm(mm)||Maximum Digging Radius(mm)||Maximum Digging Depth(mm)||Maximum Unloading Height(mm)||Maximum Digging Height(mm)||Bucket Volume(cbm)||Cylinder(ton)|
|Excavator long boom||Excavator long arm||Standard bucket|
|Linkage kit||Bucket cylinder||Butter hose|
6. Hydraulic grabs for excavators
FIRST--CORE CRAFT TECHNOLOGY
1. Less maintaince
2. Strong and sturdy
Q1: Why not have boom and stick cylinders in the plan?
A1: First, the whole long arm is lengthening, but the boom just lengthening from its middel sleeve to its end, so the original boom and stick cylinder can be used. Second, using the original parts can save your cost.
Q2: How long is the boom arm can min excavator be be configured with? Whether it is necessary to increase the counterweight?
A2. Generally speaking, 30-40 excavator longest arm suggests to be 8 meters, can configure 0.1 cbm bucket, no need extra counterweight. 55 excavator longest arm suggests to be 12 meters, can configure 0.1-0.15 cbm bucket, need 0.5 ton extra counterweight. 60-80 excavator longest arm suggests to be 12 meters, can configure 0.15-0.25 cbm bucket, need 0.5-0.7 ton extra counterweight.
It is not recommended to extend boom arm to longest length as min excavator is easy to sloshing.
Q3: How long will it takes to install a excavator long reach boom?
It depends on the installer and machine size.
Usually disconnect the original boom arm, stick cylinder, then pin the new one is okay.
Kindly remind, prepare several containers to fill the oil before disassemble.
Contact Person: Sophia