|Type:||Sliding Boom For Excavators||Condition:||High Quality|
|Warranty:||90-180 Day||After-sales Service Provided:||Fast Online Service 7*24 Hours|
|Application:||Excavation Construction||Maximum Length:||10 Meters|
|Main Material:||Default Q345B||Bucket Capacity:||0.40 Cbm|
Dx200 Excavator Sliding Arm,
Long Excavator Sliding Arm,
10M Excavator Adjustable Boom
1. 14000㎡ Workshop with Precision Equipments
2. High-tech R&D Team
3. Experienced Workers
5. Prompt Lead Time (7-15 days)
6. Excellent Service
Excavator sliding arm, also known as telescopic arm or excavator telescopic arm. It is designed to increase the range and versatility of the excavator through telescoping cylinders that allow the boom to extend and retract.
The arm is made up of multiple parts connected by a telescoping cylinder that allows it to be extended to a maximum length and retracted. Excavator operators can adjust the length of the boom using controls located in the cab. As the arm is extended, its reach increases, allowing the excavator to reach deeper into the ground or around obstacles. The arm can also be equipped with various attachments such as standard buckets, clamshell buckets and grapples for different types of digging.
The nylin sliding blocks, suitable lubrication holes and strong telescopic cylinder are providing smooth and precise operation, which allows for efficient operation of the excavator
(Easy to maintain)
ZHONGHE sliding arm adopts antiwear nylin sliding plates rather than a traditional pulley, which can be replaced conveniently.
(Robust sliding structure)
1. The lower cover of the upper sliding arm and the upper cover of the lower fixing arm are both 20mm.
2. Cover plates are cut from a whole piece but not spliced, to be firmer and not easy to deform.
(Avoid oil leakage)
The double oil seal design for the built-in telescopic cylinder prevents hydraulic oil from leaking, prolongs the service life of the sliding cylinder
(Long service life)
1. Double limit design of the sliding cylinder prevents cylinder jolting and over-pulling.
2. Steel sliders are welded between the skateboards to resist wear.
3. Adopt high-strength steel LG700, which can withstand the high stress generated by the excavator during operation.
|Excavator Ton||(A)Maximum working Length of arm||(B)Maximum digging height||(C)Maximum digging radius(mm)||Bucket Volume(cbm)||Counter Weight(Ton)|
Contact Person: Katherine