|Application:||Excavator Attached||Type:||Excavator Clam Bucket|
Q355B Mini Excavator Clamshell Bucket,
Durable Mini Excavator Clamshell Bucket,
Hydraulic Excavator Grab Bucket
An excavator clam bucket is a type of excavator attachment that is used to scoop, dig, and move soil, sand, and other materials. The clam bucket is composed of two curved parts that meet in the middle, forming a scoop or bucket-like shape. The parts are connected to a rigid frame and are powered by an excavator's hydraulic system. The bucket can be opened and closed to scoop and carry materials.
1. Increased Efficiency: Excavator clam buckets are designed with a curved shape that can hold more material than a standard bucket, allowing you to move more material in less time.
2. Increased Versatility: With a clam bucket, you can use the bucket for a variety of tasks, including digging, grading, and material handling.
3. Reduced Damage: With its curved shape, a clam bucket reduces the chances of material damaging the side of the bucket or the excavator itself.
1. Standard bucket
Q355B material, standard plate thickness, and China high-quality bucket tooth base. It is mainly applicable to light operation occasions such as excavation of general clay and loading of sand, soil and gravel.
Q355B material, NM400 optional. On the basis of the standard bucket, reinforcing plates are added at the bottom, and the tooth plate and side plate are thickened. It is mainly applicable to heavy and light industrial occasions such as excavation of hard soil and loading of soil, gravel and gravel mixed with soft sand.
3. Heavy duty rock bucket:
Q355B+Hardox500. On the basis of the reinforced bucket, the bottom plate and side plates are thickened. It is mainly applicable to the excavation of hard rocks, secondary hard rocks and wind fossils mixed in the soil; Loading of hard rock and ore after blasting.
6. Clamshell excavator bucket
8. Excavator Ripper
1. Online support within 24 hours.
2. Appointment video technical support.
(Our engineers have focused on excavator boom and attachment over 10 years)
3. Long excavator boom shall be two/three jointed pcs to make it fittable into container to save shipping cost.
1 year for long reach boom, 180 days for cylinder and linkage, 90 days for bucket.
CE certification & Utility model patent certificates
Please click my business card to follow my Facebook for product photos or video.
Contact Person: Katherine