|Application:||Digging A V Trench||Material:||Q345B/Q355B|
|Condition:||New , Robust||Custom Made:||Teeth, Width|
|Volumn:||1-2.3 Cbm||Warranty:||Three Month|
Q345B V Ditching Bucket,
Durable V Ditching Bucket,
Trapezoidal V Ditch Bucket
A V trench bucket is a specialized bucket used on excavators to dig narrow, V-shaped trenches. The bucket is designed to cut away a thin layer of soil at a time, allowing for precise digging. The V-shaped design helps to reduce the amount of soil that needs to be moved and allows for easier backfilling. This type of bucket is typically used for digging trenches for drainage and utility lines.
1. The V trench Bucket is designed to be used in a variety of applications and is capable of excavating in a variety of soil conditions.
2. It is designed with a curved blade to reduce soil movement and enable a more efficient excavation.
3. It can be used to excavate trenches, ditches, and other difficult to access areas.
4. The V trench Bucket is designed to provide a safe and reliable operation with minimal maintenance.
1. Standard bucket
Q355B material, standard plate thickness, and China high-quality bucket tooth base. It is mainly applicable to light operation occasions such as excavation of general clay and loading of sand, soil and gravel.
Q355B material, NM400 optional. On the basis of the standard bucket, reinforcing plates are added at the bottom, and the tooth plate and side plate are thickened. It is mainly applicable to heavy and light industrial occasions such as excavation of hard soil and loading of soil, gravel and gravel mixed with soft sand.
3. Heavy duty rock bucket:
Q355B+Hardox500. On the basis of the reinforced bucket, the bottom plate and side plates are thickened. It is mainly applicable to the excavation of hard rocks, secondary hard rocks and wind fossils mixed in the soil; Loading of hard rock and ore after blasting.
6. Clamshell excavator bucket
8. Excavator Ripper
1. 14000㎡ Workshop with Precision Equipments
2. High-tech R&D Team
3. Experienced Workers
5. Prompt Lead Time (7-15 days)
6. Excellent Service
CE certification & Utility model patent certificates
Please click my business card to follow my Facebook for product photos or video.
Contact Person: Katherine