Scraper Excavator Rake Bucket,
PC360 Excavator Rake Bucket,
NM400 Brush Rake For Excavator
An excavator scraper rake bucket is a specialized attachment for an excavator that is used for scraping, raking and scooping soil, rocks and other materials. It is typically a wide, curved bucket with a flat bottom, and can be used for various tasks such as digging trenches and channels, removing vegetation and digging foundations.
Reversible bucket: The Rake Bucket features a reversible bucket design, allowing it to be used for both digging and grading.
1. Increased digging depth – The rake bucket can dig deeper than most other excavator attachments, allowing for deeper excavation projects.
2. Enhanced maneuverability – The rake bucket is designed to move quickly and easily around obstacles, making it ideal for tight areas.
3. Improved grip – The rake bucket’s teeth are designed to grip the ground and hold it, allowing for more efficient digging.
1. Standard bucket
Q355B material, standard plate thickness, and China high-quality bucket tooth base. It is mainly applicable to light operation occasions such as excavation of general clay and loading of sand, soil and gravel.
Q355B material, NM400 optional. On the basis of the standard bucket, reinforcing plates are added at the bottom, and the tooth plate and side plate are thickened. It is mainly applicable to heavy and light industrial occasions such as excavation of hard soil and loading of soil, gravel and gravel mixed with soft sand.
3. Heavy duty rock bucket:
Q355B+Hardox500. On the basis of the reinforced bucket, the bottom plate and side plates are thickened. It is mainly applicable to the excavation of hard rocks, secondary hard rocks and wind fossils mixed in the soil; Loading of hard rock and ore after blasting.
6. Clamshell excavator bucket
8. Excavator Ripper
1. 14000㎡ Workshop with Precision Equipments
2. High-tech R&D Team
3. Experienced Workers
5. Prompt Lead Time (7-15 days)
6. Excellent Service
CE certification & Utility model patent certificates
Please click my business card to follow my Facebook for product photos or video.
Contact Person: Katherine