|Type:||Excavator Peel Grapple||Application:||Grab Large Objects|
|Material:||Q355B/Hardox500/NM400||Condition:||100% New , High Quality|
|OEM ODM:||Available||Hs Code:||84314900|
30 ton Excavator Orange Peel Grapple,
40 Ton Excavator Orange Peel Grapple,
Excavator Manual Rock Grab
An excavator peel grapple is a type of grapple attachment used on excavators and other heavy machinery. It is designed to help operators peel away layers of material such as soil and rock, allowing them to dig deeper and more efficiently. The design of an excavator peel grapple usually includes two or three curved claw-like tines that can be used to grab and pull material from the excavation site.
1. Increased productivity: An excavator peel grapple can increase productivity by allowing the operator to quickly and efficiently move and sort materials.
2. Increased safety: An excavator peel grapple can reduce the risk of operator injury by allowing the operator to remain in the cab while manipulating materials.
3. Versatility: An excavator peel grapple can be used for a variety of tasks, including demolition, material handling, sorting, and more. It can also be used for precision work, such as digging out stumps or removing roots and debris.
1. Standard bucket
Q355B material, standard plate thickness, and China high-quality bucket tooth base. It is mainly applicable to light operation occasions such as excavation of general clay and loading of sand, soil and gravel.
Q355B material, NM400 optional. On the basis of the standard bucket, reinforcing plates are added at the bottom, and the tooth plate and side plate are thickened. It is mainly applicable to heavy and light industrial occasions such as excavation of hard soil and loading of soil, gravel and gravel mixed with soft sand.
3. Heavy duty rock bucket:
Q355B+Hardox500. On the basis of the reinforced bucket, the bottom plate and side plates are thickened. It is mainly applicable to the excavation of hard rocks, secondary hard rocks and wind fossils mixed in the soil; Loading of hard rock and ore after blasting.
6. Clamshell excavator bucket
8. Excavator Ripper
1. 14000㎡ Workshop with Precision Equipments
2. High-tech R&D Team
3. Experienced Workers
5. Prompt Lead Time (7-15 days)
6. Excellent Service
CE certification & Utility model patent certificates
Please click my business card to follow my Facebook for product photos or video.
Contact Person: Katherine